Welcome, and thank you for learning more about the benefits and services offered by Visit Kitsap Peninsula, your year-round resource for professional regional marketing. The VKP's nearly 6-year branding strategy has contributed record sales and growth in the Kitsap tourism industry. VKP programs are generating international awareness for both individual communities and the entire Kitsap Peninsula region.
At the VKP, funds and member fees are used to invest in consistent, professional marketing, public relations and sales programs. A few examples include the popular VKP Community Visitor Guide (shown at left) distributed on WA State Ferries and visitor centers around the region and in Seattle. We also produce a multi-page VKP eNewsletter like the recent Holiday Edition distributed to 13,000 subscribers, online and via VKP social media sites. Click here to view.
VKP offers a wide range of marketing benefits and services based on type of business and options selected. We're also offering a new media-trade program created for small businesses and non-profit groups focused on serving visitors.
Click here to Join or Renew Your Member/Listing.
Note: as part of the website upgrade, members and those with listings will now have the ability to maintain listing details 24/7. After member/listing payment and, or, request is approved, an email with a log-in, temporary password and instruction will be sent via email.
Member/Listing Benefits & Services:
Basic General Benefits Include:
Additional Benefits/Services Include:
- Listing on VKP website under key categories
- Use of free self-posting tool to list your tourism related event on VKP Calendar
- Access to log-in to VKP to directly update your listing 24/7
- Free VKP partner badge to display on your website
- Access to regional, national, international media support and attention
- Opportunity to have your business or event listed in VKP eNewsletter distributed to 15,000 subscribers and posted on VKP website and social media sites
- Opportunity to be featured in a special box dedicated to your event or service
- Opportunity to have your icon shown on one or more sections of VKP website
- Opportunity to participate in sales missions and industry trade shows
- Opportunity to be included in our visitor welcome packet
- Opportunity for non-profits and smaller businesses to participate in the new VKP "media trade" program.
MEMBER/LISTING OPTIONS:Commercial Attractions, Events & Services
Includes retail, dining, entertainment, lodging, venues, wedding and event services.
- Businesses with 1-10 employees $170 (other rates for more employees)
- Lodging: $125 general fee, plus $10 per room
- Venue/Facility: $1 per person approved for fire code occupancy and, or, published occupancy capabilities (may be in addition to other fees)
Note: The fee for the Venue-Facility Listing only applies if you want to have the venue available for rent, to be listed in the Venue/Facility Search on the VKP website. Additional advertising and media trade opportunities are available. Contact for details.
VKP In-Kind Media Trade Program:
- Non-profit attraction and/event, free and open to the public.
- Non-profit or for-profit attraction/event reporting less than $25K annually
- Farms, farm stands, agriculture/food producers, artisans, crafts people, and others that sell products at farmer's markets, festivals, fairs, studio tours, and other events that attract visitors, and report less than $25K annually
- Includes free
log-in/password to self-update basic listing information, post to VKP
Calendar of Events and opportunity to be included in VKP eNewsletter and
social media programs
In-kind Media Trade Program Reporting Requirements
- Text and/or audio reference to the Kitsap Peninsula on the main website/blog and/or printed materials, broadcast, etc.
to www.VisitKitsap.com as a resource where visitors may find additional
information about lodging, events, and things to do.
print sample, and/or link to website page to confirms use of reference
and link to VisitKitsap.com.Submitted annually
Get Your VKP Partner Badge Today! - click here to view and download.